Click here to download a copy of our standard Terms & Conditions.
Damage Waiver is charged at 8% of the overall hire rate of equipment on hire. Where a customer has opted to pay for Damage Waiver, FTH will waive any cost of repairing accidentally damaged equipment.
Customers are under no obligation to pay for the Damage Waiver, however if a customer chooses not to then they will be liable for 100% of the total cost of repairs for any damage to the equipment on hire. If the total value of equipment hired is greater than £2,000 then customers are advised to take out plant insurance to protect themselves against liability for accidental damage, loss or theft.
View our Damage Waiver PDF here.
1. To enter, Entrants must like and comment on the competition post as well as giving the FTH Hire Group social account a follow. This competition is available on LinkedIn and Instagram only.
2. Details on the start / end date and time, what the prizes are, how and when the winners will be announced are as follows:
Competition opens: 24th November 2023
Competition closes: 3rd December 2023
Prize: Micro Excavator & Hard Hat Toy
Winners: 1 individual winner
Selection: Winner selected at random
Announcement: The winner will be announced at 15.00 on 04/12/2023
3. The winning Entrant will be announced by FTH Hire Group on LinkedIn and Instagram channels at the date and time specified above. FTH Hire Group will then contact the winning Entrant of the competition as soon as practicable thereafter.
4. Any entries received after a competition closes will not be counted.
5. The Promoter of this competition is FTH Hire Group, a registered Limited Company in England and Wales with registration number 5573536, with its Head Office at Impression House, 31 Invincible Road, Farnborough GU14 7QU.
6. The winning Entrant will be chosen by the Promoter using the published criteria from valid entries submitted. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrant.
7. The winning Entrant will be contacted via the details provided upon entry. Only the winning Entrant will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a winning Entrant does not reply via contact details provided by 21st December 2023.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
9. This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 18 and over only.
10. Employees of FTH Hire Group are not eligible to win this competition.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
12. The prize is non-refundable.
13. The prize is stated in clause 2. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.